Unknown 3 new specifics of “plot, figures and motorcycle” revealed
The 57th issue of official Ps Magazine comes with an exclusive take a look at among the much anticipated game title of 2011, “Unknown 3”, additionally they were built with a talk to designers, which unveils a lot of new particulars concerning the plot, figures and sand.
The magazine is available in stores now. Check out the new details revealed, we have listed below everything ():
- The main character in the game “Drake” spends most of his time exploring the Arabian dunes of Rub’ al Khali.
- Uncharted 3 features all the things you’d expect in a desert including standstorms and mirages.
- The sand in the game creates a dynamic environment for Drake that too without altering geography.
- Both Drake and Sullivan, are there in the empty Quarter, searching for Iram Of The Pillars
- Not all the place and location in the game are dry and arid, players will be taken all over the world to places live London and also to jungle temple.
- The game plot is based around Lawrence Of Arabia, and his fascination with Iram Of The Pillars.
- The Bike sections are also confirmed, developer says We have a strong tradition of vehicular gameplay, and we try not to repeat ourselves”.
- Uncharted 3 story is still being written and altered, villain Katherine Marlowe is part of an secret order that dates back to Queen Elizabeth I.
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will mostly likely not be the last outing, as the Uncharted franchise was never conceived as a trilogy
- About recurring characters, Naughty Dogs says “Of course, there are recurring characters from previous games”
- Uncharted 3 features new melee system, for example Drake picking up a bottle from table and breaking it on an enemy’s head. The game also feature new new stealth moves and mechanics.
- Regarding Uncharted 3 beta developer say “We’ll be sure to alert everyone if a public beta is in the works this time around”.